The 7th China India Forum was hosted on 26th and 27th October 2018 in Hyatt Regency, Pune, Maharashtra. The Event was a Huge Success. It was highly appreciated by one and all.
Government of Maharashtra was the host partner state and MCCIA was the supporting partner.
As an important activity between two countries, the Forum showcased the Chinese dragon and the Indian elephant harmonizing together in the IT Capital of Maharashtra, Creating future of economic and trade integration together with the concept of mutual learning among civilizations and gathering people’s intelligence.
Highlights of 7th China India Forum:
- Over 500 Delegates – including 200+ Chinese delegates.
- 5 MOUs Signed worth 100 million dollars.
- Hon. Central Minister of Commerce & Industry and Civil Aviation – Chief Guest at Inauguration Ceremony (via Video message).
- Hon. Industries Minister of Maharashtra – Chief Guest at Welcome Dinner.
- Hon. Tourism Minister of Maharashtra – Guest of Honor at the Inauguration Ceremony.
- International Speakers and Delegates.
- CHINDIA Awards – 10 Companies commended for their contributions in improving bilateral relations.
- Top companies from multiple sectors of China and India attended.
- EMCEE – Ms. Simran Ahuja, Miss India 2014 and Bollywood Celebrity.
- Special Awards, Business Networking, B2B, G2G and G2B.